|Some useful information…|
|CHECK IN – after 3pm late arrivals are not a problem
CHECK OUT – before 11am we extend the time in your favour, if the apartment is available
|Maid Service is included for stays over 7 nights.
Frequency – weekly
|Malta uses UK type plugs. Provide your own adaptors.|
|Tap Water in Malta is labelled as ‘safe to drink’. However, this may contain a considerable amount of calcium & chlorine.
We recommend you buy bottled water for drinking.
English Channels *
|powered by||All our apartments have free Wireless Internet
from living room / kitchen area with a speed of up to 30 Mbps. Ideal for guests who wish to -
carry on with their business; check e-mail, browse the web, make free phone calls through MSN or Skype voice & video etc.
Streaming / downloading of videos, music etc. may effect the overall service and therefore not encouraged.
|All apartments within Falcon Court, have got a good mobile phone reception. The main service providers on the island are
www.vodafone.com.mt & www.go.com.mt You may opt to use your phone on roaming or get a local SIM Card.
Our number 7957 1934 is available for general enquiries or guest back up only.
We are unable to pass on calls from this number and only take messages if there is an emergency.
|Laundry Facilities are situated just next door to Falcon Court at Bluwash or just round the corner at Lion Launderette|
|Iron & Board- free of charge
to be requested upon check-in
|Baby Cots- free of charge
to be booked in advance
provide your own bed linen
|These apartments are licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority|
|Front facing apartments have an outdoor Smoking Area
All other guests, may use roof terraces on top floor.
Smoking is not permitted indoors.
|Should you need anything during your stay at Falcon Court we are *ON CALL 24/7
*through call, text or e-mail (no reception available)
Kitchen / Dining / Living Room
- Stainless steel pots & pans
- Stainless steel cutlery
- Electric jug kettle
- Clear drinking glasses
- Clear wine glasses
- Ceramic mugs (white + design)
- Porcelain plates (white, plain)
- Ash tray
- Full size cooker
- Fridge / freezer
- Dining table & chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Dressing Table
- 9 hangers per wardrobe
- Clothes pegs
- Bedside table per person
- Bedside lighting per person - individually controlled
Bedding & Linen
- 100% cotton, white sheets (single beds)
- polycotton, white sheets (double beds)
- 100% cotton, light blue bath towels
(one per person, one per bathroom)
- 100% cotton dish cloths
- blankets / quilts
- waterproof mattress protectors
- Sanitary bin
- Bath mat
- Towel rail
- Towel hook
- Shower or shower over bath
- All ceramics are white (toilet, wash hand basin, etc.)
- Wi-fi Internet access
- Multi-lingual colour TV
- Airport Transfers
- Coin phone for direct external calls (in common area)
- Lift serving all floors
- Roof terraces
- Street Parking, Public Car park – no time limit; free
- Luggage room
- Luggage Scales
Heating / Cooling
- 1500 W of heating per apartment (DEC – MAR)
- Fan per bedroom (JUN – SEP)
- No air conditioning
- Compact fluorescent lamps – throughout all building
- LED for bedside lamps
- Balcony / private terrace lighting – purposely disabled
- Emergency lighting
- Fire Blanket
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- Emergency signs